Tuesday 14 May 2019

Review: Choosing the Hart

Choosing the Hart Choosing the Hart by Dani René
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

No matter what I read from this author I can’t fault her. I’m sure she could persuade me to read a sports magazine and I’d still love it lol

Emily’s story is hot...like get the fan out hot. Emily moves to New York for a clean start. There she meets her new boss Triston. He’s super hot and there’s chemistry between them. When she meets a sexy handsome stranger Emily’s life is gonna change forever.

I felt the author threw me on a fast speeding emotional roller coaster with this story. I absolutely without a doubt loved this story. From start to finish I was gripped and couldn’t read it fast enough. Can’t wait to read more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment