Tuesday 21 May 2019

Review: Another Life

Another Life Another Life by K.L. Shandwick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Firstly look at that cover. Wow. I’m not normally one for pointing out a cover but this one gets a round of applause from me.

Another Life is Coles story. One minute he has everything he wishes for and the next minute it’s gone. His life will never be the same again.

His story is beautiful and emotional.
Yikes I could go on and on about this story but you just need to read it for yourself.

Reading this gem reiterates to me that I really need to go and read some more of this authors books.

I’m in awe of this author. She succeeded in taking me on a fabulous journey that gave me goosebumps. Can’t wait to read more from her soon. I highly recommend this story. Brilliant read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment