Sunday 12 May 2019

Review: Beauty in the Broken

Beauty in the Broken Beauty in the Broken by Charmaine Pauls
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my dayz. Usually I can write a review straight after reading a book but with this story I just felt I hadn’t got the words to do it justice. Delaying writing a review hasn’t given me divine inspiration so here goes...

Damien is out for revenge. He wants it bad and will do anything to get his sweet revenge. He has been waiting six years to get it.

He wants Lina but he gets more than he bargained for.

I really liked the two main characters Damian and Lina. Both are strong characters and I was really rooting for them.

Beauty in the Broken is a brilliant read. Fabulously twisted I couldn’t read it fast enough. I’m so looking forward to reading more from this author.
I highly recommend this story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment