Saturday 27 April 2019

Review: Falling for the Beast

Falling for the Beast Falling for the Beast by Skye Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book two in A Modern Fairy Tale Duet. Book one Beauty and the Professor is a must read before you read this one.

After reading book one I had high expectations for this story as book one was epic and I wanted more. I wasn’t disappointed as I loved every single word of this story.

Blake and Erin’s story continues. Both don’t feel worthy of each other but don’t want to let go. As they move forward their past creeps up on them.

Perfect ending to this duet. I seriously can’t wait to read more from this author. Each book I read from her I feel it’s her best yet and I hope that keeps continuing. Go read this fabulous duet.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment