Wednesday 24 April 2019

Review: I Dare You

I Dare You I Dare You by Shantel Tessier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok what’s going on. Why haven’t my friends told me that I need to read this, that this is a must read.

Austin is gonna be one of my favourite female characters.
She’s on her own. She’s unloved. However she’s strong and brave. Will give just as good as she gets.

Cole oh Cole. What a character. He seriously doesn’t care what anyone thinks of him. He takes what he wants and doesn’t care about the repercussions.

When Austin enters Coles life he plays a game with her. He gets more than he bargained for with her.

This is a brilliant read. When I wasn’t reading it I was thinking about it, wondering about the characters. There was no escaping this story and I didn’t want to escape, I wanted more.
I seriously can’t wait to read more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment