Wednesday 17 April 2019

Review: Wrong Way Home - Criminal Delights: Taken

Wrong Way Home - Criminal Delights: Taken Wrong Way Home - Criminal Delights: Taken by K.A. Merikan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book in the Criminal Delights series.

Although I’ve heard great things I’ve not read anything by this duo before. That will certainly have to change as this was a great read.

When Colin a medical student takes a Wrong Way Home everything changes.

Taron has lived on his own for years. Living self sufficient he needs no one or nothing.He is used to the silence, the loneliness. When Colin witnesses a crime on his land Taron abducts him and keeps him locked up.

Keeping Colin captive is not what Taron wants but then he finds out he’s gay.

I gotta say I loved these two characters. My dark heart loved Taron. He’s a complicated but interesting character.

This is a super good read. Although not as dark as I thought it would be I really enjoyed it. I’m so gonna read more from this author.

Can’t wait to read more of this series.


POSSIBLE SPOILERS:
Themes: prepping, alternative lifestyles, disability, crime, loneliness, enemies to lovers, forced proximity, fish out of water, opposites attract, abduction, Stockholm syndrome, family issues
Genre: Dark, thriller M/M romance
Erotic content: Scorching hot, emotional, explicit scenes
Length: ~ 70,000 words (Standalone)

This book is part of CRIMINAL DELIGHTS. Each novel can be read as a standalone and will contain a dark M/M romance.

Warning: These books are for adult readers who enjoy stories where lines between right and wrong get blurry. High heat, twisted and tantalizing, these are not for the fainthearted.
This story contains scenes of explicit violence, offensive language, morally ambiguous characters.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment