Saturday 27 April 2019

Review: Picture of Innocence

Picture of Innocence Picture of Innocence by T.J. Stimson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this a few weeks ago and I still haven’t got the words for the review but I better write something lol don’t get me wrong- this is a great read but it’s a heavy read.
I didn’t speed through this like I normally do. That is in no way a negative- it’s one of those books that had me thinking.

The author did a great job of writing such a compelling and interesting read. The characters are so different they will bring all sorts of emotions out of the readers.

Picture of Innocence is a fabulous read that gripped my attention from start to finish. I’m really looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment