Tuesday 11 June 2019

Malum part 2 - new release



NOW LIVE!  

Malum: Part 2 (The Elite King's Club book 5), a dark and emotional romance by Amo Jones is NOW LIVE!

Grab your copy Today!
Amazon US -  https://amzn.to/2XDGGLw
Amazon Worldwide -mybook.to/Malum2EK

Grab Malum: Part One Today!
Amazon US -  https://amzn.to/2TmrMHv  
Amazon Worldwide -mybook.to/MalumPT1

Some girls don’t like pretty things.

Some girls like things that are destructive, and toxic. Things that fuel our bodies with adrenaline and bring our demons to their knees. 

They say magic isn’t real, but it’s it the closest way to describe love? It doesn’t exist physically. It merely exists around us, within us, possessing our souls and making us do stupid shit. Shit like falling in love with a boy who knows how to rip my world apart and raise hell with a simple flick of his wrist. Their secrets are now mine. I’m not just in the middle of this game, I’m helping orchestrate it. Can the cries of my aching soul be enough to drown out the burning embers of my mistakes?

The mind strengthens the heart, roughing the edges to prepare it for war. This is a war I will not win.

This is a war of fate.

𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑡𝑜𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘.
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑡𝑜𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙.
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠
𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑦𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑒
𝐼𝑎𝑚𝑛𝑜𝑘𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.
𝐼𝑙𝑙𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙
𝐴𝑛𝑑𝑝𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑒.
𝑁𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.
𝑁𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.
𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑚𝑦𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑦-𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑒.
𝐵𝑢𝑡𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑛
𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑛
𝐼𝑡𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛.
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑠𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑚𝑦𝑣𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑠.
𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑦𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑠ℎ
𝑇𝑢𝑔𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑚𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠
𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑎𝑝𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠
𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑚𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ
𝑇𝑜𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑𝑓𝑜𝑟
𝑊𝑎𝑠𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑚
𝑂𝑟𝑖𝑚
𝑂𝑟𝑚𝑒
𝐼𝑡𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑦.
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒.
𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑚𝑦𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑠
𝐼𝑓𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑏𝑒𝑦
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟
86

MY REVIEW

Make sure you read part one before you read this story. This starts where book one ended. I had no expectations when I went into this because as previously learnt this author knows how to blow my mind and she sure did with this gem.

This is a fantastic read that had my head in a spin many times. The twists and turns just seemed to keep on coming and I loved it. 

Nate and Tillie. I thought I loved them in part one but they blew my mind in this part of the story. I couldn’t get enough of them. 

I highly recommend you read the Elite Kings Club series. It’s so so good you won’t wanna miss out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment