Tuesday 11 June 2019

Review: The Friend Who Lied

The Friend Who Lied The Friend Who Lied by Rachel Amphlett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a new to me author and after reading this I’m excited to,read more of her books as I really enjoyed this story.

Lisa wakens up in hospital and finds out her life has changed forever. She goes from the joy of finding out she’s got a new lease of life after a transplant to the sorrow that one of her friends has died.

As her last memory was enjoying her birthday with her friends in an escape room so she needs answers to what’s happened.

Really great read. From start to finish I felt I was in the edge of my seat reading this. I’m definitely looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment