Wednesday 5 June 2019

Review: The Fallen: Genesis

The Fallen: Genesis The Fallen: Genesis by Tillie Cole
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

I’m seriously speechless. How the heck am I gonna review this now. I’ve got no words.

This is a prequel novella to The Deadly Virtues series. I cannot tell you how excited I am to read more of this series. This is a fantastic teaser for us.

I’m not saying anything about the storyline. Read it for yourself..if you dare :)

I read a lot. Its stories like this I crave for. While reading this I’m mentally high fiving the author for giving me what I needed. Now all I can say is I need more.. yeah I’m greedy lol

Without a doubt this is gonna be one of my favourite series this year.. I feel it in my blood :)

Be warned this story isn’t for everyone but if you love dark then you will be jumping for joy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment