Tuesday 18 June 2019

Review: Souls and Shadows

Souls and Shadows Souls and Shadows by Heather Marie Adkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my review for Cursed in Love with Dani Rene and Cora Kenborn.

Firstly this is a genre I rarely read. I think we’ve all got genres we don’t jump into and this is mine. However if I have faith in an author then I’ll give it a go. As these are authors I’ve read before and loved then I got tempted to chance it. I’m so glad I did as I absolutely loved it. Each and every word of it.

This is a fantastic read. Once I started I refused to put it down until I’d read it all. Brilliantly written with some great characters. You’ll need to read it yourself to see how these two authors took me to the pnr side lol

After reading this I’ve pre ordered the box set. Maybe some of the other authors can corrupt me as well :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment