Friday 7 June 2019

Review: The Boss: A gripping new crime thriller for 2019 with a shocking twist!

The Boss: A gripping new crime thriller for 2019 with a shocking twist! The Boss: A gripping new crime thriller for 2019 with a shocking twist! by Caz Finlay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow. What an amazing story from this debut author.

Grace is a brilliant character. Strong willed and very likeable. She has been through so much yet she’s still fighting strong. She will do anything to keep her son safe. Now she’s got a big battle ahead as her ex husband is out of prison early.

Nathan is out of prison and wants Grace back. He’s a heartless, horrid person.

I found this read to be unputdownable. I really enjoyed it. I’ll certainly be looking to read more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment