Tuesday 25 June 2019

Review: Winter Flower

Winter Flower Winter Flower by Charles Sheehan-Miles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve read and absolutely loved previous books by this author so I was super excited to read the authors latest novel. Let me say I wasn’t disappointed.

As with a lot of my reviews I’m not going to go into the storyline. This is another book that you need to feel the story, be with the characters.

I didn’t read this in one sitting as it was a heavy kinda read. It was one of those stories that had me stop and think.

This was a big read which was great. The pace was on point with no lagging.

Let me just say this book pulled on all my emotions

I did hope while reading this that the characters would find some hope, that they’d find peace.

Charles has written an amazing story about a family that will stay with me for a long time. Highly recommend this gem.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment