Sunday 22 September 2019

Review: Cold Echo: a chilling psychological thriller

Cold Echo: a chilling psychological thriller Cold Echo: a chilling psychological thriller by CJ Carver
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a story! I’ve literally spent my day reading this and it’s a cracking read.

Harry, Lucas and Guy were the best of friends until something happened and changed everything. The author brings us back thirty years to tell us what happened then we jump forward to thirty years and the story takes off from then.

I really liked Harry and would have loved to read more of his private life but I’m greedy like that lol

The blurb is enough of a tease for you. If you enjoy thrillers that will keep you on the edge of your seat then I highly recommend this story.

I’ve not read anything by this author before but I’ll certainly be looking to read more by him in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment