Friday 6 September 2019

Review: The Essence of Evil

The Essence of Evil The Essence of Evil by Rob Sinclair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely love reading the start of a new series and this was a brilliant read.

This is a nice good length of a story at nearly 400 pages. When I wasn’t reading it I was wishing that I was.

DI Dani Stephens was attacked by her twin brother and left for dead. It left its impact on her but she has tried not to let it affect her job which she loves.

When she believes there is a serial killer on the loose she needs to go back to her past to help her.

This is a brilliantly written story with a fantastic storyline. To say I was gripped was an understatement. There is so much going on in the story that it pulled me in even more.

I can’t believe this is my first read by this author. I’m so looking forward to reading more starting with his previous books until I get more of DI Dani Stephens.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment