Tuesday 3 September 2019

Review: Crossing The Whitewash

Crossing The Whitewash Crossing The Whitewash by Nick Rippington
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I picked this up I didn’t realise there’d be sports in it. Now I’m not a sporty person and when sports is mentioned I usually tune out. However I really enjoyed this read so well done to the author for keeping my attention.

Gary Marshall and Arnie Dolan are two completely different kinda characters who became friends when they were thirteen.

One afternoon something happens that changes their lives forever.

When the story jumps forward we find that Gary has moved away and changed his name to Gareth.

Although Gareth wants to forget his past it’s about to come back and haunt him.

This is a brilliant read and I can’t wait to jump into book two.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment