Saturday 7 September 2019

Review: The Falling of Stars

The Falling of Stars The Falling of Stars by Traci Finlay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read the authors previous book so couldn’t resist reading this and I absolutely loved it.

It’s been over a week since I read this and I’m still struggling to review it. I know that no matter what I say my words won’t give the story the review it deserves.

One click this story and read Eve and her son Maliks story.

This story is in a league of its own. True real issues in a story that will stay with me for a long time. My mind was on full alert trying to think ahead and guess what was gonna happen (without any luck).

This will undoubtedly be one of my top reads this year. A truly amazing read that I won’t be forgetting soon.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment