Sunday 1 September 2019

Review: Jordyn's Army

Jordyn's Army Jordyn's Army by Heidi McLaughlin
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Eeeeek this was a brilliant anthology. This anthology has seventeen short stories and the profits is to benefit Jordyn Preston, daughter of Beverly Preston.

What I love about anthologies is I get to read authors I already love and get introduced to new authors to me. I also love anthologies so I can dip into them to change up genres. This is a perfect example.

Each and every one of these stories is well written and a full story in itself. From sweet to dirty this anthology has something for everyone.

These short stories have whet my appetite to read more from each and every author in the hope I get to read more of these characters. Brilliant anthology that I highly recommend.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment