Sunday 31 May 2020

British Banger - new release



British Banger by Jennifer Woodhull

British accents should come with a warning label. When they’re attached to deep, baritone voices that belong to sexy, cocky men, you should have to sign a waiver.

Most people wouldn’t touch short-term rental properties, but since my business partner took off with my client list, I need every deal I can get. Enter, one insanely sexy and completely exasperating Camden Reid.

The smug executive found fault with every property I showed him. Too cramped. Too feminine. Too far from a decent pub.

His demands were ridiculous, and I couldn’t wait to be rid of him and his British bangers.

Somewhere between the first property and the zillionth, though, my attraction to Camden grew impossible to ignore.

His insane demands finally met, the arrogant Adonis proposed we christen his new temporary home.

Little did I know how addicted I’d become, or just how unforgettable my time with Camden would be.

After all, I knew we had an expiration date.

All good things must come to an end, right?
Except our ending was one I didn't see coming.

MY REVIEW

A new to me author this was a great read. 

Camden needs to find a place to live for six months and it’s down to Quinn to find him somewhere. This is a great read with some hot chemistry and some good laugh out loud moments. 

Really enjoyed this and I’ll definitely be wanting to read more from this author in the future.





PURCHASE LINKS 


Free in Kindle Unlimited


CONNECT WITH JENNIFER WOODHULL: https://www.jenniferwoodhull.com


COCKY HERO CLUB

No comments:

Post a Comment