Sunday 31 May 2020

Layover Lover - new release



Layover Lover by Jeannine Colette & Lauren Runow

Flying the friendly skies has been more than just a job to me. It’s my home.

Ten years ago I ran away from everything I’ve known and vowed never to return. That is, until my flight is cancelled due to weather, and I’m stuck in San Francisco. 

Fate is not on my side when I end up in an Uber ride share with the one man I thought I’d never see again. 

Zack Hunt was my high school sweetheart, and the boy I walked away from without a note saying goodbye. Except, he’s no longer a boy. No, this man is gorgeous, intense, and heated at the sight of me. 

The anger searing off him is nothing compared to the way my heart pounds from seeing him again. Words are said. Feelings are crushed. But when he invites me in to his bar to hash out our past, I find myself following him in, desperate for more. 

The line between past and present is blurred when Zack challenges me to a dare—come back home with him to see what I walked away from. 

Call me a glutton for punishment, but I do. 

Then I challenge him right back to live a day in my shoes. 

We drive home to rediscover the past 
We fly abroad to live in the present.
When we stop moving, we realize we may never have a future. 

Layover Lover is a second chance romance, aligned by fate. Can two lost souls really find love again on a layover? Or do they need to keep flying?

MY REVIEW

Layover Lover is my first introduction to these authors and it was a great surprise. I love second chance stories and this was a good one. 

Fate has decided to intervene and bring Zach and Jolene together. After ten years apart there’s hurt but there’s also chemistry. There’s memories with plenty of firsts. They are destined to be together but can they work stuff out. 

I really liked this story. I thought it was a nice refreshing read for me.





PURCHASE LINKS 


Free in Kindle Unlimited


CONNECT WITH JEANNINE COLETTE: http://jeanninecolette.com
CONNECT WITH LAUREN RUNOW: http://www.laurenrunow.com


COCKY HERO CLUB

No comments:

Post a Comment