Sunday 31 May 2020

Dirty Liar - new release



Dirty Liar by Janice M. Whiteaker

Dexter Truitt ruined my life.

His impossibly improbable act set off a chain of events I couldn’t make up if I tried, each one stealing a little more from me.

My relationship. My business.

My reputation.

But even bad times have to come to an end. I thought that was the case when Valerie slid onto the barstool next to mine and asked me to buy her a drink. 

She was gorgeous. Driven. Smart.

And didn’t know who in the hell I was.

Didn’t know why every other woman in town avoids me like the plague.

Valerie was a ray of light when I needed it most, and I couldn’t get enough of her. Being with her made me think I could have it all again.

Showed me I could have more.

All I had to do was reach out and take it.

But all good things must come to an end too.

And our ending was one I didn’t see coming.

MY REVIEW

Dirty Liar is my first but certainly not my last read by this author. 

Jay and Valeries story is oh so good. Jays ex has slandered his name and now women are giving him a wide berth. Val is new to the area so hasn’t heard what’s being said about him. 

This is a well written story with a great storyline. I loved it.





PURCHASE LINKS 


Free in Kindle Unlimited


CONNECT WITH JANICE M. WHITEAKER: https://www.janicemwhiteaker.com


COCKY HERO CLUB

No comments:

Post a Comment