Sunday 17 May 2020

Sexy Suit - new release





Sexy Suit by J.H. Croix

When I met Ryan, I might’ve been trying to break into his basement.

It was for a good cause. I swear. Also, my dog broke in first.

Ryan Blake is jaw-dropping handsome, wealthy & cocky. Not quite my type. By some miracle, he doesn’t call the police on me when he catches me trying to rescue my dog. He even fetches a doctor for me. Don’t ask why.

I don’t figure I’ll see him again. Then, I do. Then, he kisses me. Once. Twice. Is three times the charm? To be honest, I swooned at the first kiss.

All swooning aside, we are seriously opposites. I wear cowboy boots and skirts. He wears suits and ties. He’s all New York City. I’m a Southern girl looking for a new start. We even talk at different speeds.

The list of things I don’t expect from Ryan is long. I don’t expect him to think twice about me. I don’t expect him to nearly bring me to my knees with a look. I don’t expect him to be so much more than I ever imagined.

I absolutely don’t expect to fall for him. So hard I’m skidding sideways just to catch my balance.




PURCHASE LINKS 


Free in Kindle Unlimited

Also available in audio: https://amzn.to/365lMdj

MY REVIEW

This is my first introduction to this author and I’ll definitely be reading more from her as this was a great read. 

Ryan and Addie are two complete opposites. Neither of them expected to have feelings for someone they have nothing in common with. However fate works in strange ways. I was so rooting for these two and hoped that they could move on from their past. 

A great page turner that had me all warm inside



CONNECT WITH J.H. CROIX: https://jhcroixauthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment