Monday 27 July 2015

Blyssful Lies - my review

Make sure you read book one, Blyss, before you read this book as the story continues in book two.

I was captivated by book one which had me reading it in one day. Thankfully it was the holidays and the next day was spent reading book two. I seriously could not read this book fast enough. Gripped is an understatement for how I was feeling. Edge of the seat and heart thumping kinda read. 

As much as I loved these two books I personally would have preferred to wait and read all three as I feel these cliffhangers are killing me!! I'm putting that down to the emotions and feelings I got while reading them. Having said that my impatience will not be taking any stars away and I gladly give this book a big fat five stars. Looking  forward to getting my hands on book three.

No comments:

Post a Comment