Friday 24 July 2015

Center of Gravity - my review

What happens when everything you know and believe in falls apart all around you. That's what happens to Ava. She thought she had a perfect life with her husband and sons. However her husband starts showing his true colours and shatters Ava's life. Ava knows she needs to step up and fight for her boys and her sanity. I didn't like Ava straight away. I really wanted her to have more backbone. However she changed my mind as I kept reading. Her husband Mitchell is horrid. When he showed his true colours I despised him. 

I found this to be a fast paced addictive read. This is one of them books that once you start you just gotta keep reading until the end. 

If your looking for a well written psychological thriller then I highly recommend you 1-click. Loved it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment