Thursday 23 July 2015

Sapphire Beautiful - my review

I sat down this afternoon to start reading a few pages and only put it down when I'd finished it all. 

Mary's world collapsed in more ways than one when her husband died. He left behind a load of debts. As she struggles to make ends meet she ends up signing up at The Club. She's now at the beck and call from a rich guy who happens to be Dante who is a few years younger than her.

Dante had me swooning. In this book geek equals sexy. I love how he changes for the good when with Mary.

Really great storyline with an ending that had me.... Nope you gotta read to find out. This is definitely my favourite of this authors books. If you like the older woman with younger guy kinda read then I do recommend you get 1-clicking now. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and review my new book. I greatly appreciate it!
    "Ren"

    ReplyDelete