Friday 31 July 2015

The Goodbye Man - my review

This book has me thinking what kinda warped mind I've got as I literally inhaled this book in one sitting... Maybe with a few little breathers to grab some alcohol lol 

As soon as I read the warning I couldn't resist reading it. However it didn't prepare me for the depths of darkness these two authors would take me to. On several occasions while reading this I couldn't believe what I was reading.

 I couldn't believe how much I wanted to devour this warped intense dark read. Does that make me warped??? Maybe it does lol however I read this as the erotic horror fiction that it is. 

Have I mentioned the ending? Oh my dayz. Speechless!!!


Please read this warning before you 1-click. If you like the dark warped kinda read then give this a go. Be warned its a twisted read that will push your boundaries for the dark side. 

Looking forward to reading more by these two fantastic authors. 

**Graphic content warning including detailed depiction of brutal, bloody acts. Physical and emotional abuse is also apparent throughout this book with graphic sex scenes, both consensual and non-sensual. Reader discretion is highly advised. Not suitable for readers under the age of eighteen or those who are easily offended by the above mentioned acts.**

No comments:

Post a Comment