Tuesday 28 July 2015

Freed - my review

This is book three of the Assassins Revenge series. Make sure you read the previous books and read them in order as the story continues throughout the series. 

Ok this book is definitely my favourite so far. Everything was leading up to what was gonna occur in this book. However I wasn't expecting the story to go that way. Don't understand? Well you will have to read and find out. 

What a twist?? Had I got my head in the sand while reading this? Was the twist that obvious? No way. This twist was a right shocker for me.

As for the ending that had me shaking my head all the way through it.  This book with the right ending could have been the last in the series. However I'm very happy to see another book in this series sitting on my kindle. Wonder will the fourth book live up to my expectations. 

This book had me in a tizzy. Loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment