Friday 24 July 2015

Chained - my review

Another fantastic read from this author. After finishing reading this at 1am in the morning I told a few bloggers I'd just finished it. Asked what it's about I scratched my head and thought heck I don't wanna ruin this for anyone. I then proceeded to copy n paste the book description for them and left it like that. I'm still trying to figure out what I've just read lol it felt as if it was a light and dark read all rolled into one. 

I have high expectations of this author. So when I started reading this I actually had to check that I had the correct book. However once I kept reading the twists were amazing. I felt the author kept dipping me from light to dark. If that didn't mess with my head then the storyline did. 

Although I loved this story I'm glad it's a standalone. I'm not sure my heart or Olivia could take anymore.

P.s. LOVE the name Olivia... Well of course I do as its my middle name:) 

P.s. Again... Just looking at that cover brings back that specific scene to me. Blimey I need to go read this book again. LOVED IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment