Tuesday 16 October 2018

Invictus - pre order



💀 Invictus 💀 

By Michelle Pace & Yolanda Olson

▪️ Pre-order your copy now ▪️

Grab it here: http://getbook.at/Invictus

I don't like the shadows or the darkness that they hide though it's all I've ever known. Fear resides there—lurking and consuming what little is left of me. 

I’m intimate with my demons. I know their game, but I cannot master it. I've been running for a long time but there's only so far to go before they catch me and force me into a devious dance so dark that there’ll be no turning back.

And that's why I need him. 

That’s why I came home.

My brother’s my salvation from this malevolence. He's taken inventory of my skeletons and knows how to calm the rage when it washes over me like a typhoon, drowning me in pain and regret. But August doesn't know the monster that I've become. I’m afraid of what he’ll do if he finds out. 

He's my salvation and I refuse to lose him.

Not because I got carried away.

And certainly not to her.

Because my older brother has plenty of demons too.

And one of them is sleeping in his bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment