Monday 8 October 2018

Review: Speak of the Devil

Speak of the Devil Speak of the Devil by Britney King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the third book in the series. It can be read as a standalone but as I love this authors stories I highly recommend you read the series in order... it’s just so good. The Replacement Wife and The Social Affair are must reads.

Vanessa is a member of the New Hop Church with her husband. She’s a siren- trained to recruit members to their church.

Elliott is her newest assignment and her toughest. She lets her feelings get involved which alters everything.

Absolutely no doubt about it I loved this story. I read it in one sitting as I couldn’t put it down, but that’s what this authors books do to me. Looking forward to reading more from this awesome author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment