Thursday 22 November 2018

Review: Better Not Pout

Better Not Pout Better Not Pout by Annabeth Albert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fabulous! I absolutely adored this story. It’s my first Christmas read this year and what a great start to my festivities.

Nick and Teddy. Crikey. Talk about opposites attract. Nick is soon to retire from his career as a military police officer. He’s got a job lined up but his hearts not in it. Nick finds himself as a stand in Santa for a charity. Here he meets Teddy the oh so sweet Elf. Teddy’s a wonderful character. He’s gotta be cheerful if he’s gonna be an elf doesn’t he lol

This is a slow burn mm read sprinkled with some angst. This is one of them stories that make you all warm inside. I can’t wait to read more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment