Thursday 22 November 2018

Review: I Wanted To Tell You: An emotional and heartbreaking story about love and loss

I Wanted To Tell You: An emotional and heartbreaking story about love and loss I Wanted To Tell You: An emotional and heartbreaking story about love and loss by Anna Mansell
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

I’ve not read anything by this author before but that’ll certainly change as this was a fabulous read.

Helen is a bus driver, married to Alex with a son, Tom. She’s happily married until Alex changes everything by moving out. When Helen finds some unaddressed letters on the bus she decides to read them. Reading the letters changes her views on a lot of things.

I loved the secondary characters in the story. It adds so much to the storyline.

I absolutely love these characters. Well done to the author on portraying such well written relatable characters. If your looking for a well written beautiful read then I highly recommend this story.
I’m so looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment