Tuesday 6 November 2018

Review: Heartbreak Warfare

Heartbreak Warfare Heartbreak Warfare by Heather M. Orgeron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I must have had my head in the sand for not reading any books by either of these authors. After reading this I’ll certainly be looking into reading some of their previous books.

It’s been over a week since I read this and I’m still no further along with the correct words to write this review. I can normally write a review straight away but with this book I couldn’t. It broke me.

If I’m lucky enough that your reading this review and wondering should you read this story then yes do it. Don’t read any other reviews, just go in blind. Feel the story. Go through the emotions oh and grab the tissues, your gonna need them.

This is by far one of my favourite books ever. Without a doubt it’s one of my favourite this year. I’ll be making time to re read once my heart heals. I feel as if these two authors pulled my heart out and destroyed it. After reading this story I was emotionally drained and I love the authors for doing this to me.

An unforgettable read that will stay with me for a long time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment