Thursday 8 November 2018

Review: Coco Pinchard's Must-Have Toy Story

Coco Pinchard's Must-Have Toy Story Coco Pinchard's Must-Have Toy Story by Robert Bryndza
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a refreshing read from what I’ve been reading lately. Usually a bit to early for my Christmas reads I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Coco is a hard working mum. When her four year old son Rosencrantz requests a Tracy Island toy for Christmas her and her family must do everything they can to get the little boy his Santa toy.

This story was written for 1992. I had to remind myself that mobile phones and internet was not as popular as it is now.

This story reminded me of when my daughter was little. My mum, sister and brother queued up from the early hours to get some newly released character toys for my daughter for Christmas. Reading this brought so many memories back to me.

This truly is a feel good refreshing fun read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Will be reading more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment