Wednesday 28 November 2018

Review: She/He: A Dark Romance Duet

She/He: A Dark Romance Duet She/He: A Dark Romance Duet by Kailee Reese Samuels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My review of She

Expect the unexpected when it comes to this author. This is my motto now for Kailee. I’ve learnt to make sure I’ve plenty of time to read her stories in one sitting as I can’t seem to put her books down. Natalie and Joes story will captivate you from start to finish.

If you want to know anything about the storyline then read the blurb, it’s all your gonna her from me. You need to go into this authors books blind.

She is a fast paced intense read and I can’t wait to read the second part of this duet He.

My review of He

Make sure you read She as this is book one of The She/He duet. After reading She I couldn’t wait to read He. I wasn’t disappointed. Yet again Kailee exceeded my expectations.

He/She is Joe and Natalie’s story. Their story isn’t an easy read but it’s a story that needs to be told. Their story has both darkness and lightness in it. I felt as if I was on an emotional rollercoaster while reading this duet.

This book isn’t for the faint at heart. I absolutely loved it and it’s now become my favourite series from this author.
Kailee has her own unique way of writing and i can’t wait to see what she’s going to read next. I loved it.

This is a fantastic duet that I highly recommend.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment