Sunday 18 November 2018

Review: The Darkest Corners

The Darkest Corners The Darkest Corners by Sydney Jamesson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my first read by this author and after reading this I wanna go and read the rest of her books as this was so so good.

I’m going to refrain from saying too much about the storyline. I really do feel you need to go into this blind.

Max and Harper are two brilliant main characters. I felt as if I was holding my breath so many times while reading this story. The twists and turns seemed to just keep on coming and had me in a tizzy.

The Darkest Corners is a really well told story with a brilliant unpredictable storyline. I was literally gripped from start to finish. A book that kept me awake until the early hours but so worth it.

I absolutely loved this story. I’m so looking forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment