Tuesday 20 November 2018

Review: The Doll Collector

The Doll Collector The Doll Collector by Joanna Stephen-Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I thought this was an intriguing cover and blurb so I couldn’t resist reading it.

It’s rare I find a character I really dislike and this month I’ve had two books with unlikeable characters. Gloria is an awful character. To be honest I didn’t like many of the characters.

I would have loved more about the dolls. I can see the story taking on a different course if the dolls had more in the story...that’s my warped mind lol

This was a kinda weird book to read but as my kids call me weird I did actually like it. As a blogger who reads quite a bit I crave unique storylines and this author certainly gave me that. I’ll definitely be reading more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment