Tuesday 20 November 2018

Review: Salvation

Salvation Salvation by Jane Henry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this without reading the previous books in the series. I need to stop jumping into a series without reading the previous books as I’m. Issuing out on some great reads by doing so.

Chandra works in her friends book shop and is also busy writing. When invited to Club Verge she can’t resist in the hope she gets a better insight for writing erotic books. She gets more than she bargained for when she sees Noah, a blast from her past. Noah trying to move on from his past goes by Axel now. He’s shocked to see Chandra again.

This is a well told second romance. I absolutely loved the two main characters Axel and Chandra. I’m looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment