Thursday 29 November 2018

Review: Depravity

Depravity Depravity by Natalie Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A big shout out to the author for giving us dark lovers an epic story of darkness. It sucked me right in and even just typing that has me wondering how can I possibly love a story like this.

I’m not gonna go into the storyline. If you love dark reads then just read this. You won’t regret it....or will you lol I lost track of how many wtf moments I had or wondered about my own sanity as I loved this story.


I seriously am in awe of this author. After finishing a book of hers I can’t help but sit in shock at the storyline she has brought to our lives.
This has just jumped way high into my favourite reads of this year. All I wanna do is go in for a re read and I rarely re read. So so good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment