Saturday 3 November 2018

Review: Tick Tock

Tick Tock Tick Tock by Jane Harvey-Berrick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yikes. What a story. This author sure knows how to write a brilliant story. I’ve read previous books by her but this is my favourite without a doubt.

James is a bomb disposal expert. He is one of the best in the job. He’s fearless.

Amira is a nurse. After the death of her brother she volunteers to go undercover to infiltrate a terrorist cell. James is sent to train Amira to do what needs to be done.

The two main characters are completely different but it certainly worked in this story. I love how the author stepped out of the box and wrote something completely different. Yes it’s not a read for everyone but I certainly enjoyed it. Expect the unexpected with this read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment