Wednesday 28 November 2018

The Girl in the Closet - new release



The Girl In The Closet, an all-new suspenseful and romantic standalone from Michelle Heard, is live!

BIRDIE

Escaping an unthinkable nightmare, I’m given a second chance at life. Cole Trenton is the first person to look past the broken girl. But the moment I give him my heart he leaves.

Secrets never stay buried, and mine returns with a vengeance.
Cole walks back into my life when I need him most. He shows me how to be strong, that monsters only have the power you give them.

But my biggest fear remains.
How do I silence the girl in the closet before I lose Cole again?


COLE

I always knew Birdie Liles was different, but that didn’t stop me from falling for her.
After years of being away, I return home to bury my best friend, 
only to learn that Birdie’s in trouble.

If I had known about the monster from her past, I never would’ve left.
I went to fight someone else’s war while I left the woman I love unprotected.

But I’m here now, and I’m ready to send Birdie’s demon right back to hell.

Download your copy today for only 99¢ or read FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

Add to GoodReads: http://bit.ly/2P0DGJ0



About Michelle: 
Michelle Heard is a Bestselling Romance Author who loves creating stories her readers can get lost in. She loves an alpha hero who is not afraid to fight for his woman.


Connect with Michelle: 
Stay up to date with Michelle by joining her mailing list today: http://bit.ly/2Py424r


No comments:

Post a Comment