Saturday 24 November 2018

Review: The Devil

The Devil The Devil by Ashley Jade
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing. Truly amazing. Let me just say I’ve got stuff going on in my personal life that has hindered my reading. Not for long but as I read daily I have been finding myself getting angsty the longer I’m away from my kindle. This morning things seemed calm so I decided to try and read a few pages. Next thing I know I’ve finished this book and I’ve escaped reality for a few hours. Even just for this I’d be mentally high fiving the author and giving her five stars. But hey I haven’t even told you about the story yet.

False alarm I’m not going to tell you anything about the story. I was lucky enough because of my disinterest in reading that I didn’t read any other reviews and I didn’t read the blurb. I went in blind and so should you. All I knew was this author knows how to write an awesome story and I wanted to read it. I was blown away. The author messed with my head and I loved every moment of it.

Who is The Devil?

Ashley Jade needs a wee genre of her own as she doesn’t fit in a specific genre. That’s what makes her different, in a league of her own. Expect the unexpected. That’s all I’m gonna tell you.

The Devil is a brilliantly written twisted story that will have you wanting more. I can’t wait to read more from this author. I absolutely loved this story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment