Monday 5 December 2016

★⋰⋱☆☆⋰⋱★#NewRelease★⋰⋱☆☆⋰⋱★

#ATwistedFateBoxSet by #KristinMayer is now LIVE!! Grab your copy of this #MustRead series today!

Title: A Twisted Fate Series Box Set

Author: Kristin Mayer | @author_Kristin

Genre: Romantic Suspense

Release Date: December 5th


Buy Links

http://books2read.com/u/bQZeP6


Synopsis

White Lies (Book 1):

Nothing is as it seems. Our love. Our life. Our future.


Were the lies to protect me? Or was it something else?


There has to be a reason behind all of this. Finding out he doesn't love me would devastate me beyond belief.


They say white lies are harmless, but I don’t believe it. There has to be more to our story.


Black Truth (Book 2):

The lies all make sense now.


The answers I once sought are no longer a mystery … but everything I found only leads to more questions.


They say it’s better to have the cruel truth rather than a comfortable delusion. I’m not sure if I believe that anymore.


Sometimes the black truth is scarier than the white lie.


No comments:

Post a Comment