Monday 5 December 2016

★★#NewRelease★★★

#Bend by #MollyMcLain is now LIVE! Grab your copy today and find out why readers are saying that this book will "melt your panties".

Title: Bend

Series: Vegas Heat #1

Author: Molly McLain | @MollyMcLain

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Release Date: November 28

Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2gjIKYa


Buy Links

Synopsis

The Hardass

Focused and in control at all times. Most people think I’m a prick—and I’ll be the first to admit that’s probably true. But I’d rather be a take-no-shit cop than the kind of man genetics says I should be. You break the law, you pay the price. I don’t give a damn if you’re the captain’s daughter or the Queen of friggin’ England.

The Princess

I have no patience for the cocky men my father oversees. Or maybe it’s just Sergeant Hardass who gets under my skin. Not only is he sexy as sin, he refuses to cut me a break. And now I have to work with the arrogant jerk.

I shouldn’t want him, but a secret part of me craves his unforgiving edge. He could give me everything I need, but, first, I have to break down his walls.

I have to make him bend.


No comments:

Post a Comment