Thursday 27 February 2014

AWAY review

Wow. Did I say wow? Ok I'll say it again. WOW. This is a fantastic read. I read a lot of books so when a book gives me goosebumps I know I'm in trouble and need to get the tissues ready.


Cassandra is running away. .. Why is she running ?? 1-click to find out. 

She finds herself lost in a small town where she meets the gorgeous kind cowboy named Jason.   


The storyline is brilliant. The characters are wonderful. The author grabbed by attention straight away. 

The twist in this book had me texting my book buddy Sue saying OMG this is a must read. 


If your looking for a really lovely story that may have you in tears then this is the one. 

I rarely re read books but this is definetly going into my re read folder. 

Brilliant book. Received arc in return for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment