Thursday 13 February 2014

HOW TO LIV review

This is the fourth book I've read by this author. She just keeps amazing me with her fantastic writing. 

Firstly I loved that this was based in Australia as I love reading about different countries. 

Liv is such a lovely warm character. She is lacking self confidence after having her heart broke. She now doesn't believe that love is out there for her. 

When she meets Joel she can't believe that he would be interested in her. 

Joel will need to break them walls down if he wants them to move forward. 

With Livs lack of trust & lack of self confidence mixed with Joel's baggage and secret this makes a brilliant book. 

Oh did I mention the hot sex scenes... Swoon. Yes Megan did it again!!

Totally recommend this book. I LOVED IT. 


No comments:

Post a Comment