Saturday 15 February 2014

WORTH IT review

Wow! Talk about starting with a bang. This author has just thrown be in the deep end of an angsty book from page one and just left me to hyper ventilate through this book on my own. In the last year I've read some heart wrenching books that I seriously think the author should be here  holding my hand... Or maybe letting me vent at her lol 

I jumped into this without reading synopsis or review. Not sure that was a good idea as I certainly wasn't prepared for the rollercoster ride!

Anna the main character is a fantastic character. After what she went through im surprised she could handle a relationship. Jed the main male character is brilliant. I totally loved him. 

This book is angst yet has romance in it & I did find myself smile on several occasions. 

The storyline is based on self harm and abuse. This is not a romantic book. It's certainly not for the faint hearted. Even at 95% when I thought I could breath again this author had me in knots. 

Fantastic piece of writing with subject matters that should be talked and read about more. 

I will certainly be recommending this book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment