Tuesday 4 February 2014

SOUL MATES FOREVER review

Yet again Vicki Green has written another amazing story for us to enjoy. I've read all her books so far and this one is exceptionally good. 


Paxton is the rich girl with a lot of walls built around her. Tuck is the oh-so-sexy rocker who is going to try and break down these walls. There are also a lot more lovely characters in this story who will make you smile. Brilliant storyline had me reading this as much as I could. 


Be warned there is a lot of sex and cursing in this book!! Although I'm certainly not complaining :)


I was so excited when I saw at the end of this book there will be a novella out this year about the band. I'm so looking forward to getting lost in that book too. Well done Vicki.


Received from author in return for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment