Thursday 27 February 2014

Lean On Me review

This may be my favourite book yet from Nicola. I read book one and two and I totally loved them. 

This book happens at the same time as Hold My Hand. While Emily and Dexter are in the states this book tells us what's been happening in England with Rachel and Jared. 


Rachel is a brilliant feisty character. She lets it be known that although she's in a wheelchair nothing will hold her back. I loved her in first two books but loved her even more in this one. 


I'm so glad we hear Jared's story. I just loved him in the first two books so was super excited to read this one. He's just oh so hot and sexy. 


The banter between these two are brilliant. Loved the storyline. I really hope we don't need to wait too long for the next book. 

This author certainly knows how to get under your skin. Love these books. 

Received an arc in return for an honest review


No comments:

Post a Comment