Friday 21 February 2014

NOT ANOTHER SOLDIER review

I really enjoyed this story. This is told in two points of view- Nick and Sienna. 

Sienna is a really remarkable, strong woman. This story starts when her husband Rob dies. Her heads a mess when the secrets of her husbands life comes out. 

Nick is a totally brilliant soldier. He's been in love with Sienna for years. 

The author did a fantastic job in showing the raw love that Nick has for Sienna. 

I'm not going to say much more as I don't want to spoil it for anyone. 

I've not read anything by this author before but I'll certainly be changing that. 

This story has a great storyline with two brilliant main characters. A must read. 



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for being part of the tour and this great review - Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete